NADA Architects offer a range of architectural services for various clients requiring building plans for house extensions, new build homes, home designs, home renovations, loft conversions and house alterations.
Any home improvement project can be daunting, but through our architectural services, we will guide you through the whole process and ensure we meet your aspirations for your project. You may have clear ideas of what you want and during our initial client consultation, we will discuss all your requirements in detail. NADA Architects have the design communication skills to interpret your requirements into workable schemes for your needs. After assessing your needs and design plans, we can help save you money on your investment.
The key services we offer are as follows:
- Client Consultation Service
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning Application Drawings
- Building Regulations Application
- Project Management Service
- 3D Visualisations Service
Following the appointment of NADA Architects for a full project management service, the sequence of events that take place are as follows:
- Initial Client Consultation
- Complete measured survey of the proposed site
- Preliminary design options
- Detailed design drawings
- Production of planning drawings
- Planning application submission to local authority (if necessary)
- Production of building regulations drawings
- Building regulations submission to local authority or approved inspector
- Tender for builder quotations
- Appointed contractor start on site
- Completion of proposal on site
Some clients may require only certain stages of a project.
We tailor our service to our clients needs and requirements, however, we will always advise if we feel a suggestion would adversely affect the quality of the project.
CLICK HERE to fill out our online form to arrange an Initial Design Consultation.